Welcome to iBid4Storage!
Now that you’ve registered and logged in, there’s only a few more steps until the fun can begin. By following 3 simple steps, iBid4Storage will have your auction up and ready for sale in no time at all.
Ready to get started?
Step 1: Click on “My Account”
Step 2: Update Personal Information
This is where you will be able to update your account information, such as;
- Company Name
- Company Profile
- Change Passwords
- Add Location
- Add Company Logo
- Alter Notification Settings
Be sure to click “SUBMIT” when finished
Step 3: Click on “My Storage Auctions”
Users may add as many units as they wish. However, be sure to fill in all necessary fields for a successful update.
Here you can update and edit information regarding any unit added, such as;
- Start/End Times
- Unit Information
- Bid Notifications
- Mask ID (Hides unit number with a mask ID for security purposes)
Additional Features and Tips
Along with being able to add various units, iBid4Storage provides our users with special features such as;
- Full Auction Detail Pages
- Automatic Information Transfer (We’ll input all necessary information into Billing and Terms & Conditions)
- Location Emails
- Legal Notifications (We also provide the eviction template for units former tenants)
To make the entire process as smooth as possible, here are some helpful tips from iBid4Storage;
- Be sure to save and click “ADD UNIT” at the bottom of each page
- Start unit prices lower to create more bid engagement
- Five images is plenty!
- Always stand outside unit, for best quality pictures
- Include detailed description of items inside unit
- Pictures are always best!