In the “My Account” tab (the first tab, in the light blue banner) users can update and control the following:
- Personal Information
Enter Personal Information
Should Bidders wish to update their information, simply click on the field bar and re-enter the correct information.
- Be sure Usernames are NOT email addresses. Usernames will be used during bidding action.
- Users CANNOT change their phone numbers. To change, users must call iBid4Storage correctly.
* Please remember, users can update their information (other than phone numbers) in “My Accounts” at anytime, by themselves.
Be sure to click “SUBMIT”. If users do not click “SUBMIT” any data entered WILL NOT be saved.
Notification Settings grants users the opportunity to receive notification when units go live, as well as receiving other email notifications.
Un-check/check the boxes, should you wish to UNSUBSCRIBE/SUBSCRIBE from either.
- The notification radius is set in miles can provide a radius of 100-500 miles.
* Please remember, users can UNSUBSCRIBE/SUBSCRIBE by going into “My Accounts” at anytime, by themselves.
Be sure to click “SUBMIT” once finished. If you do not click “SUBMIT” any data entered WILL NOT be saved.
To change a password, simply enter the new unique password in the corresponding fields.
*It is recommended to write down the new password, until memorized.
Be sure to click “SUBMIT”. If you do not click “SUBMIT” any data entered WILL NOT be saved.
Change Time Zone
To change your timezone, simply click the drop down bar, and select the desired timezone.
Bidding History shows Bidders detailed information on auctions they’ve bid on. Bidders can view their bidding history in both “Storage Auctions” or “Dealer Auctions”.
Watch-List is where Platinum advantage Bidders can find all of the live auctions that have been bid on and would like to keep close watch on.
Once the auction is over, the unit display will disappear.
There is no limit to the number of units that are able to be placed under “Watch-List”.
The “Billing Overview” tab allows Platinum Advantage users to view their invoices of auctions won and paid for, along with their monthly or annual Platinum Advantage invoice.
Invoice information includes:
- Invoice Number
- Invoice Date
- Order Status
- Options to VIEW and PRINT
Bidders can also update:
- Credit Card Information
- Platinum Advantage Subscription
Clicking “VIEW” to see an invoice will take users to a new page. The page will show:
- Date paid
- Credit Card and number
- Final Total
Upgrade Platinum Advantage
Should users wish to upgrade or modify their Platinum Advantage package, click “UPDATE” beside “Activate Subscription”.