In the “My Account” tab (the first tab, in the light blue banner) users can update and control the following:
- Personal Information
Enter Personal Information
Should Bidders wish to update their information, simply click on the field bar and re-enter the correct information.
- Be sure Usernames are NOT email addresses. Usernames will be used during bidding action.
- Users CANNOT change their phone numbers. To change, users must call iBid4Storage correctly.
* Please remember, users can update their information (excluding phone numbers) in “My Accounts” at anytime, by themselves.
Scroll down to click “Submit”
Be sure to click “SUBMIT”. If users do not click “SUBMIT” any data entered WILL NOT be saved.
Notification Settings grants users the opportunity to receive notification when units go live, as well as receiving other email notifications.
Check/un-check the boxes, should you wish to SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE from either.
- The notification radius is set in miles and can provide a radius of 100-500 miles.
* Please remember, users can SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE from notifications by going into “My Accounts” at anytime, by themselves.
Be sure to click “SUBMIT” once finished. If you do not click “SUBMIT” any data entered WILL NOT be saved.
To change a password, simply enter the new unique password in the corresponding fields.
*It is recommended to write down the new password, until memorized.
Be sure to click “SUBMIT”. If you do not click “SUBMIT” any data entered WILL NOT be saved.
Change Time Zone
To change your timezone, simply click the drop down bar, and select the desired timezone.
Bidding History shows Bidders detailed information on auctions they’ve bid on. Bidders can view their bidding history in both “Storage Auctions” or “Dealer Auctions”.